We will be opening from 5pm on 12th April 2021.
Our priority continues to be the safety of our staff and our customers. We have been working hard during lockdown to ensure that when we re-open it is safe to do so. In order to achieve that we have developed specific COVID-19 Policies & Procedures to ensure that we follow government guidelines and provide a safe environment for everyone. Below is an explanation indicating the range of safe distancing measures which we have implemented:
- Order and pay using the “Round” app which you can download from your app store. Your drinks will be delivered to you as part of our table service operation.
- As an alternative, cashless payments of up to £45 will be accepted via card at our cashless pay point, bar staff will take the card and provide a receipt.
- We operate garden table service only, but this is augmented by the provision of a bespoke sheltered and heated area in the lower garden.
- Please note our safe distancing notice clearly presented at the entrance to the pub.
- Sanitising stations are situated at all entrances and exits as well as two larger versions in the upper and lower garden areas.
- Cleaning & sanitising schedules are in place every 30 minutes at all touchpoints including toilet areas where a one in one out system is in operation. Please note the marked areas on floors where queuing is necessary for the toilets.
- Upon arrival as part of government guidelines we will need to collect details of all members of your party. (From March 29th 2021 regulations regarding venue check in are changing. All visitors will be required to check in to enter hospitality venues, not just one per group. Individuals can do this by checking in with the NHS COVID-19 app or, by providing their name and contact details. Anyone who does not comply must be refused entry.)
- In addition to our safe distancing measures, we ask all of our customers to follow our “Visiting Guidelines” available on our website and in the pub when visiting us.
All our current products can be found within the Round app. Unfortunately, we will not be offering a lunch menu for the moment.
These times are very trying for all of us, but here at the Fox we shall make your visit safe relaxing and above all enjoyable. We are very much looking forward to seeing you soon!